Identify this Exhaust, Win a cookie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identify this Exhaust, Win a cookie!

What make is this exhaust? I just picked it up for a fair price but am curious what it is.

looks like Kerker head pipes, the can sorta looks like it too..but the collector,...hrmmmm I dunno never seen one like that. And it has an adjustable rear bracket...It almost LOOKS like a stock pipe offa something else....You sure its for a GS?

Comment

Well the gentleman that sold it to me advertised it as such. He was pretty organized for having as many parts bikes as he had and it was written on the pipe. I would be surprised if he marked it incorrectly but it isn't outside of the realm of possibility.

Comment

well it LOOKS spaced right, but thats pretty hard to tell from pics. Like I said, the spacing of the head pipes looks pretty "Kerker" but ive never seen one that collected like that. Ive a couple pipes of Kerker sitting around in my garage, i will look and see if i think they are the same-ish. Looks like yours is in pretty good shape though! Nice score if it hooks up

Comment

The pipe on #2 son's 850 has a muffler hanger like that (adjustable), but there is no bend in the can, it goes straight back.

I also have no idea who made the pipe, but I like it.

Click on the link to his bike in my sig for a picture.

sigpic
          mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
          hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
          #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
          #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
          Family Portrait
          Siblings and Spouses
          Mom's first ride
          Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
          (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Hold up dude...Rose (my girl) wants to know WHAT KIND of cookie she will win...Like a delicious cookie? She wants a cookie.... She will scour the globe to find out what pipe that is if the cookie is just right...

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
              Hold up dude...Rose (my girl) wants to know WHAT KIND of cookie she will win...Like a delicious cookie? She wants a cookie.... She will scour the globe to find out what pipe that is if the cookie is just right...
              A true connoisseurs cookie of monstrous proportions.

Comment

It looks like a mix of a Mac GS750 can and a GS550 header/collector? Does this make any sense?

GS750 MAC

GS550 MAC

Comment

That top one looks REAAAAALLLY close...

Comment

That top one looks REAAAAALLLY close...
                    If you roll over your girl is she someone else?
                    1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                    1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
                      If you roll over your girl is she someone else?
                      Look again sunshine...THOSE ARENT THE SAME PIPE The meg is completely different.

Comment

Look again sunshine...THOSE ARENT THE SAME PIPE The meg is completely different.
                        Sorry
                        Just a dream I have sometimes.
                        1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                        1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Working...
                        X