1978 gs750 chain issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1978 gs750 chain issue

well to start again the rear sprocket seems like its a bit too big,is a 41 tooth 630 sprocket thecafekid said it could be a 530 front and maybe that would be why the issue occoured any other ideas or suggestions on how to get parts or how to fix this issue?

Thanks Jesse

shouldn't it be a 530?

Comment

oops, my bad, i didn't realize they came with a 630. Maybe someone did a 530 conversion on it? Alot of people do. Not to state the obvious or insult your intelligence but does it say 630 on the side plates of the chain?
      Last edited by Guest; 06-29-2009, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse002100 View Post
        well to start again the rear sprocket seems like its a bit too big,is a 41 tooth 630 sprocket thecafekid said it could be a 530 front and maybe that would be why the issue occoured any other ideas or suggestions on how to get parts or how to fix this issue?

Thanks Jesse
        What's the issue Jesse? I am assuming it is a 630 Chain? A nice new set of sprockets and chain is a good investment if you are in doubt.

Rick

Comment

its a 530 front sprocket and a 630 rear and the chain i am not sure but im guessing it is a 530 because it doesnt fit well on the back sprocket and the front is perfect

Jesse

Comment

Working...
          X