No announcement yet.

front end is weaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check tires for correct air pressure as well.
    http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/u...00080021-1.jpg
    1978 GS1000C
    1979 GS1000E
    1980 GS1000E
    2004 Roadstar

Comment

Just remember that if anyone on here seemed a little overbearing it is only because they are concerned for your safety! That's #1 on here. If you are thinking at all that there might still be something wrong with your front end, ask to see who's in your area and there is probably someone fairly close who could meet up with you sometime and give it a good going over to see if they can find anything. It never hurts to ask for help in person.

Comment

I still need to adjust the valves on it but am wanting to try to make it to a couple of meet and greets. I realize that safety is important and do not think people are being mean just to be mean. I have read alot about the springs and front forks, I understand the basics of how suspensions work. I didn't just say I 'm going to chop up the bike. It was cheap and right now that is good and like I said I havent smacked teeth together or got off with whiplash yet. Like I said before Thank you all very much. It is running pretty good not perfect but it is almost there. I will just keep chugging along.

Comment

Working...
        X