decent tire for my 82 baby kat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

decent tire for my 82 baby kat?

America's trusted online source to shop the best discounted Motorcycle, UTV, ATV, Side by Side, and 4 Wheeler aftermarket tires, gear, parts and accessories.

This is a pretty cheap tire and i think the size will work ok with my 18" rim. Theres plenty of space for width back there as well. Is this gonna be a good buy?

Cant go wrong with the Bridgestones, if it were me I would go with the Pirelli sport demons.

Comment

Good to see you're getting some new shoes on that baby.
      I had my doubts about you getting it running. Good job!
      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
        Good to see you're getting some new shoes on that baby.
        I had my doubts about you getting it running. Good job!
        All thanks to you chef!

Comment

Originally posted by zacheriaj View Post
          All thanks to you chef!
          I just sent you good parts. You had to wire them and convert to a mehanical advance.
          You da man!
          1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
          1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Working...
          X