Bought a V&H 4-1 and have ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dirtracer12x View Post
    thanks for the input guys, but im just gunna take my 850 out to the dealer and have them do it for me, im not going to mess anything up on this bike.

p.s. they cant get my bike in till monday, will it be alright to ride around town until then:???
    They won't do any better job than a dynojet kit and it will cost you quite a bit more.

Honestly, if you take these bike to dealers if you need anything done you might as well buy a new one cuz' in the end they'll cost the same.

Comment

they said 150 bucks to do it all, including parts and such, the dynojet kit cost about 120 for my bike, so to have some1 do it that knows what there doing will save me the headache of this and be able to get me on the road faster so i can just RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by dirtracer12x View Post
        they said 150 bucks to do it all, including parts and such, the dynojet kit cost about 120 for my bike, so to have some1 do it that knows what there doing will save me the headache of this and be able to get me on the road faster so i can just RIDE
        hopefully it won't ever break down on ya and you don't know what to do or what has been done.... always better to sort it yerself.... sometimes it'll take longer but at least you'll have a half decent stab at soerting it out once it stops on the side of the road

Comment

Originally posted by reddirtrider View Post
          They won't do any better job than a dynojet kit and it will cost you quite a bit more.

Honestly, if you take these bike to dealers if you need anything done you might as well buy a new one cuz' in the end they'll cost the same.
          Amen brother! I suspect we will see this member back in a couple of weeks wondering how to fix what the dealer screwed up....

Comment

Working...
          X