installing dyna wires...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

installing dyna wires...

Hey guys, bike is sig. I just got a set of green dyna coils and the grey dyna coil wires. The brass pieces go into the coil holes, but there are little silver "buttons" that have two different sided holes. I'm not sure which end the wire when stripped back is supposed to go in. I also crimp that hard button when the wire is through it right? My old coils were stock black and the wires were stock. The instructions that they gave me, I'm not really sure how to follow. Thanks.

Got a pic of the buttons? I just today installed a similar Dyna setup.

Comment

I don't because I have to buy a new camera. I kind of understand the instructions because the tiny clip has different openings. The roundish end is the one that goes first into the coil hole. The other is slightly larger and that is where I feed the wire into it and then crimp the middle of it. The clips are really thick and only about 3/8". I just didn't want to mess up the crimp.

Comment

Feel really dumb because the buttons I was talking about were for the tips of the spark plugs. A friend of mine came over yesterday and helped me hook the coils together. Now I'm going to re-synch because I wasn't getting a good spark off of the third plug wire. I think that's why that pipe wasn't showing any color. The old coils were the black NipponDenso ones. I call the dyna coils the "green monsters" compared to my old coils.

Comment

Working...
        X