Is MotorCycleCarbs.com a scam ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is MotorCycleCarbs.com a scam ????

Has anyone ever bought from motorcyclecarbs.com ?? I ordered a fuel tee and pipes for my VM carbs through them. It's been over a month, my card was immediately charged $130 for the transactions but I haven't received anything. And now the website doesn't come up. Did I walk into a scam or are they just really that slow at filling orders ? I thought legally they can't charge you without completing the order with in a couple days. I did a complete carb dip and O'ring replacement but can't complete the job until I get those fuel pipes. This is frustrating !!!!! My bike is down and I want to ride !!!! Does anyone know of another place I could get the fuel pipes and tee for a 79 GS850 and not have to wait an eternity to get the parts ?

Not sure if they have had internet problems as there was some major outages on US hosted sites after a server building burnt down.

The site is not responding at all :O You dont by any chance have their phone number?

You could contact your card company and tell them about your problem and let them see what they can find out.

Comment

I just got an email from Robert at motorcyclecarbs.com. Seems he just filed for divorce and his wife has made it impossible to get into his house. And she also turned off his web server. He's trying to strike a deal to get things back up and running. I guess it's just my dumb luck when I ordered these parts.

You know me and my wife almost got divorced a long time ago. But I'm just plain lazy and getting divorced sounds like way to much work.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        Seems he just filed for divorce and his wife has made it impossible to get into his house. And she also turned off his web server. He's trying to strike a deal to get things back up and running.
        He's been having problems out of that old cow for quite some time, it would appear.

Ripoff Report on: Motorcyclecarbs.com,Inc Robert Reid - Motorcyclecarbscominc robert reil took in cash and about a set of carbs for yamaha motorcycle kennesaw g...

A quick google search brings up a few links.

http://www.google.com/search?q=motor...archBox&ie=&oe=

Comment

I found another place to get the cross over tubes and Tee. http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ129505508
          If I read it right I would get all three pieces for $39.99 ? motorcyclecarbs.com wants $130.00 for all three.
          hmmmmmmmm this is kind of a no brainer.

Comment

Working...
          X