Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jc whitney

has anyone tried this replacement?

I used the Electrex unit when my 450L's r/r went Tango Uniform.

Comment

Put one in 2 years ago on my 850..no problems. Good price too. I don't care much for J.C.'s clutch springs though..they're EBC, and they truly sucked.

Comment

JC Whitney Opinions

My local bike shop was describing that they've used the Electrex for years with no problem, but in the last two months have had serious issues with defective r/r from them. Something like seventy percent of them have come back within a month as failed. So I am looking for other options, and the JC Whitney parts are the right price, and more importantly can get here before the NJ Run next weekend. Thoughts on these parts? For reference, I have an 82 GS 1100L .

Comment

I have tryed ordering parts from jc whitney, thay take forever and if there is something wrong with the order thay wate for you to call and find out. 6 months trying to get a seat cover is way to long. thay were poed when i cansled the order. heck i made one in two nights out of leather.

some how thay could not type in that my bike was a 1000 C and the C was the thing holding up them sending out my part. a call every two weeks. i would get we need the letter of the bike. your part will be there in two weeks :x

Comment

My experience with Whitney has been good. Once they sent the wrong part, but no problems with returning it.. I've been happy with them.

Comment

I have never tried it but I am tempted

Comment

Working...
              X