what exhaust is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what exhaust is this?

Does anyone recognize this exhaust? I need some gaskest for where the headers join the rear section.

Thanks,
    Mike

another pic

Comment

nothing?

thanks for looking!

Comment

Looks like a set of slip-ons, though not sure who or when.

Comment

the best way to make the gasket is to buy some header wrap from the auto parts store and use that till you can get the right gaskets worked really good for me hope this helps ya

Comment

Thanks for that tip, I'll look into the header wrap.

Are slip-ons a brand?

Comment

A slip on just replaces the can with an aftermarket.
              1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
              1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

These headers are one piece all the way to the can, no center muffler thing. They must not be original either...right?

Comment

Four into two?
                  1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                  1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

yes, two on each side.

Comment

Working...
                    X