Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

emergency. info to order new pilot screw for VM carbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on a good note...i got the carb kits from Canada today, two of them. they do have the pilot screw with oring in it. looks like a pretty nice kit, i think i paid $17 for each one.

~Adam

Comment

Ok. Let us know how you're doing and if you need any help.
      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

i'm patiently waiting for Jojo's carb to come from the Netherlands. I'm picking my 78 GS550 up tonight from the Suzuki dealer, i called them and asked them to see if it starts...and to make sure the seal they replaced (second time because they screwed up) is not leaking. It'll be the first time i've ridden in...weeks.

gonna ride it home, and strip the carbs off it

~Adam

Comment

i got back here friday, and went to get the old bike from teh shop...they lost my damn clutch actuator...bastards. but i had a broken one here, that we fixed and got in the bike. battery was toasted...so i had to invest more money into the dang thing. i got it running and drove it home finally.

i tore the carbs off it this morning. the bike was running awesome...pulled like a mofo past 8000 RPM. man i love that engine.

headed back to where i'm staying for the summer this afternoon, gonna swap the good carbs on the bike, and hope i can get it running for now!

~Adam

Comment

back on the road Keith...thanks for the help.

i may wait until the end of the riding season to put the newer carbs back on since it might be too late to sell my older bike.

i'm just happy to be riding again!

Comment

Ok.Thanks for saying thanks!
              And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
              Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Working...
              X