Case-savers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case-savers

Can someone tell me if these would work on my 1985 GS700?

Hate the weight but love the protection

Thank you, Rick

Only a guess here, but I would think that if it fits the 750, it will also fit your 700.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

If the listing is correct, they will fit.

I have a set on my 700 that look identical to those, but can't verify that they are labeled correctly because there aren't any measurements on them.

You may want to ask the seller to measure the bolt hole distances. I could verify them for you.
      sigpic

SUZUKI:
      1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
      HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
      KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
      YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

Look the same as mine.

Comment

Been watching that one (hope they do not fit)

I have been watching this one since before it was relisted. I missed picking them up for my 750e by a couple of minutes. Hate being at school when auctions end. Right now I am the lone bidder, I have emailed the seller when they did not sell last time to find out if they were going to be relisted. Got a very prompt response too. If you bid, let me know what your high was so I can up mine, lol.
          Last edited by Guest; 07-31-2009, 04:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Griffin View Post
            If the listing is correct, they will fit.

I have a set on my 700 that look identical to those, but can't verify that they are labeled correctly because there aren't any measurements on them.

You may want to ask the seller to measure the bolt hole distances. I could verify them for you.
            Thanks Guys, Griffin, what are we measuring exactly please. Rick

Comment

Two sets on there now.

I am bidding on one set, the second set looks identical to the first. I guess they had more than one set.

Here is the set I am not bidding on. And here is the set I am bidding on.

Just wanted to make sure I was clear about not trying to snipe anyone out of them.(I am the new guy still)

Comment

Working...
              X