Gear position switch oil leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear position switch oil leak

I am leaking oil pretty bad from the gear position sensor on my '83 GS650GL. It obviously needs a new o-ring. Can anybody refer me to where I can locate a new one?

Easy, go to www.partshark.com and look it up by year, model and engine size on their fiche. It's really quite easy but if you lose your way, check back and I'll be glad to lead you through it.
    Don

Comment

Sweet, thanks. I've been looking for a sight like that for years. Ebay can try your patience when looking for specific items.

Comment

Greetings and Salutations!!

Hi Mr. cbett1133,

I'm glad you found us. In addition to this forum, you'll find lots of GS lovin' on my website too. Here's my "welcome thang"...

Here is your very own magical, mystical, mythical, mind-expanding "mega-welcome". Please take notice of the "Top 10 Common Issues", the Carb Rebuild Series, and the Stator Papers. Now let me roll out the welcome mat for you...

Please click here for your mega-welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors, and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. Don't forget, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Working...
        X