ALL SUZUKI OEM PART NUMBERS from '65 to '09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALL SUZUKI OEM PART NUMBERS from '65 to '09

Buy parts at a low price for your snowmobile here at Alpha Sports, we carry a LARGE variety of parts and accesories.

Here you will find part numbers and explosions diagrams. All OEM numbers and all superseded numbers. I have found however that my local Suzuki dealer is cheaper than the prices listed. Hope this helps.

thank you for this

Comment

Hi Mr. gorrbert,

Yes, alpha-sports.com is a great source for information. But they also seem to have the highest prices. Thanks for sharing. This resource is listed in the mega-welcome.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
      Last edited by Guest; 08-06-2009, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Now then...........if you take those real Suzuki parts numbers and go here

Put the real Suzuki part numbers in the quick part lookup section, it will list all the bikes that the particular part fits.

WAAA LAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!
        Larry D
        1980 GS450S
        1981 GS450S
        2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

Originally posted by Larry D View Post
          it will list all the bikes that the particular part fits.
          Please don't expect that to be 100% authoritative. Works great IF they have the bike in the database. Mine isn't. I was looking for tanks from other models that might fit my 82 GS550L. The part number returned nothing. Probably not coincidentally, if I do a model select there is no GS550L listed for 81 or 82. Just the GS550M I didn't try to enumerate all the year/model combinations they have missing - but there are two.

Oh, and the part has to be listed for the parts manifest/fiche also. Like the big o-ring and oil seal for the cam chain tensioner won't show as compatible with most GSes although they are. It's just that they're not listed on the parts fiche until you get up to the 84 GS1100.

Comment

Hi,

Mr. mike_of_bbg is correct. The Babbit's resource is not a complete, but it helps.

There is a software program that is much more exhaustive, only $25:

Suzuki Cross Reference Software, manual, repair, exchange, spares, gixxer, fix, service, factory

I have no interest in the software. I'm just making you aware.

I'm a poet and didn't know it.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Working...
            X