Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bike Manuals any Manuals

Hi guys/gals.

I've just found this manuals site on another forum I use a lot. Its a site that shows thousands of manuals for anything. There are motorcycle names in there, I just downloaded a Suzuki GS550ET.pdf not that I have one I just wanted to see what it contained.

Large repository of PDF user manuals for many different products. Find user guide or service manual for your device - quick and easy. Download instruction manuals.

Oh I forgot to mension I work at a college where for the past 10 years we've done a motorcycle maintenance at night. The guys always as if we have any technical data for their bikes, no. So the college buys and technical data book of Autodata. This isn't a problem for the bike guys but if our students want some data and we give them the book they will just rip the pages out they want rather that asking for a photo copy. So I write programs I thought I would write a MotorCycle Data program and put all the data in out of the book. They can then print as many pages as they want too.

Then last year the guys asked for more data on their newer bike so we bought last years version of the book and I've added all that data in to the program and it works a treat. There are now 41 different makes of motorcycle and 1883 models.
    Last edited by Guest; 08-06-2009, 07:15 PM.

I've just found a load more manuals but I can't post the link on this site sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Keithuk View Post
      I've just found a load more manuals but I can't post the link on this site sorry.
      Thanks?

I've got quite a collection of manuals and links on my site. Help yourself.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Thanks BassCliff.

Comment

Working...
        X