GS750E turn signal question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS750E turn signal question

Does anyone know if the turn signal stalks from a 1982 GS750E fit on a 1981 GS750E?

I looked at a couple of the parts places to try BassCliff's suggested part number lookup but I came away confused. One search seem to say they are different, another made it look like they are the same.

Woodsie

Hi,

Turn signal stalks are pretty standard across the GS line. I think the differences are black/chrome, square/round, maybe a little different length between back and front, etc. But electrically and fitment-wise there should not be an issue.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Thank you. Fitment was my concern. I have these funky looking aftermarket turn signals in the front and shorter one in the back that aren't quite so funky. I prefer the stock ones if in good shape.

Woodsie

Comment

The "80" & "81" 750's had the square headlight housing, & used very short stems. "82" & after didn't have the housing & used longer stems. They should bolt right on, just won't be like it came. I like the looks of the little short front stems on the rear of any 1100 "E", it really streamlines the look. Just my opinion.
        1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Working...
        X