X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol many thanks to you

Comment

Originally posted by elevatorman71 View Post
      demmit! lol oh please oh please let it be for an 850 lol ......anyone have any pods to sell?
      I have a set of pods but I wont be able to get rid of them till i get ahold of an airbox for my 1100ES. When that happens, I will probably take a good running start, call on every ounce of my former wonder twin powers, and ancient baseball/softball powers, and chuck those f_cking things as far as i can. So, if you can find them...

But seriously, if you havent bought/found a set and if these things will clamp down that small ( i think they should?) Ill sell em to ya cheap...

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
        I have a set of pods but I wont be able to get rid of them till i get ahold of an airbox for my 1100ES. When that happens, I will probably take a good running start, call on every ounce of my former wonder twin powers, and ancient baseball/softball powers, and chuck those f_cking things as far as i can. So, if you can find them...

But seriously, if you havent bought/found a set and if these things will clamp down that small ( i think they should?) Ill sell em to ya cheap...
        josh,
        you have the correct size filters he needs.

Comment

Working...
        X