Sources for sprockets & chains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sources for sprockets & chains

Anyone got a shop they particularly recommend? I'm prob going for a 520 setup.

Cheers,

Dan
    1980 GS1000G - Sold
    1978 GS1000E - Finished!
    1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
    1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
    2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
    1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
    2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar..... - FOR SALE!

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Z1 Enterprises!!!! Give Jeff a call and he'll set you up with whatever you need.

Joe
    IBA# 24077
    '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
    '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

I just got my stuff through Z!Enterprises, partly because my brother swore by them when he had a KZ - I think he still buys some stuff there for the ZRX. Jeff Saunders is the Z1Ent. guy and a GSR member. He's incredibly helpful.

I didn't pay much, maybe $160 for chain, sprockets and adaptor. Just finished putting it together.......................from another thread, my advice is to loosen the front sprocket nut before removeing the chain........and buy an air impact wrench the first day.
      "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...dStatesMap.jpg

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

You can order sprockets directly from Vortex. Vortex is high quality stuff at very reasonable prices.

Comment

Working...
        X