Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New owner looking for a GS 450L manual

Hello all!

I just bought a 1984 GS 450L and I am looking for an owners manual, or a copy of one. Are there PDF files available anywhere? I have looked around online, but I cannot seem to find one.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Fritzhund

Owner's manual or repair manual?

Comment

Owners if possible. I found some repair info online.

Thanks

Comment

Greetings and Salutations!!

Hi Mr. Fritzhund,

Sorry, I don't have the manual you're looking for, but check the "More Manuals" link on my website. You might get lucky. Now let me say "HOoooowwDY!"

Here is your very own magical, mystical, mythical, mind-expanding "mega-welcome". Please take notice of the "Top 10 Common Issues", the Carb Rebuild Series, and the Stator Papers. Now let me roll out the welcome mat for you...

Please click here for your mega-welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors, and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. Don't forget, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Manuals for free

To all you that post looking for manuals.. All you gotta do is call suzuki north american headquarters.. They make photo copies of the originals and send them to you for any bike suzuki has ever produced. I got one for my 77 gs 750b and my 78 gs 750e.. It took about a week and they were in the mailbox..phone number is.....714-572-1490
          MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
          1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
            To all you that post looking for manuals.. All you gotta do is call suzuki north american headquarters.. They make photo copies of the originals and send them to you for any bike suzuki has ever produced. I got one for my 77 gs 750b and my 78 gs 750e.. It took about a week and they were in the mailbox..phone number is.....714-572-1490
            No kidding?? Holy crap, I'm going to call them this week!

Comment

YES REALLY!!!!! NO CRAP !!!!!!!!!!! LMAO. I would never BS, cheat, lie to, mislead, overstate, or any other devious thing to a GS member...Now those Harley guys...well you gotta take things into consideration...LOL...Just kidding Harley guys.. dont go into any tiraids !!!!
              1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                Now those Harley guys...well you gotta take things into consideration...LOL...Just kidding Harley guys.. dont go into any tiraids !!!!
                hahahahah

Comment

Thanks Chuck,

I will call them on Tuesday!

Any recommendations as to the best service manual? Clymer vs Haynes?

I have never liked the Haynes manuals for cars.

Thanks again! Mark

Comment

Actually i never used any of them.. I have a GS750 and i got a free download of both the service manual and the owners manual.. Go to bikecliff.ocm and there is a free download board there. .. as for a factory service manual.... maybe another member could be more helpful in that arena.... bikecliff.com
                    Last edited by chuck hahn; 09-06-2009, 01:27 PM.

Comment

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/bikecliff/

Comment

Working...
                      X