Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would this fit, and if so how would it look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would this fit, and if so how would it look?

I want to get a little wind protection and add a little different look so do you think one of these would fit on a 78 750 and if so how do you think it would look? I dont know it its really kinda crotch rockety.

Explore JC Whitney for premium auto parts & accessories, dive into car culture, & stay updated with the latest automotive events & tech trends

Explore JC Whitney for premium auto parts & accessories, dive into car culture, & stay updated with the latest automotive events & tech trends

I kinda like the second one better but with the turn signals I think only the first one would fit without any modifications.

I would go for the first one. It is alot like what I have on mine. But you will probably still have to do some trimming and adjusting somewhat.

Comment

eh, they really dont help with the wind much. i originally had just the fairing on mine, and i got the windscreen later. it wasn't made for that fairing, but i made it fit.

it actually brings the wind up into my face more...so i would say this isn't a good thing if you want something to block wind. they're rather small.

i think they just look a lot better then a front headlight showing.

~Adam

Comment

I am thinking of using this one. You would just have to figure out if a Bandit has the same size headlight.

Comment

Originally posted by djturnz
          http://www.jcwhitneyusa.com/item.jhtml?ITEMID=178931&BQ=mot

I am thinking of using this one. You would just have to figure out if a Bandit has the same size headlight.
          wow... that adds some real nice class to their example bike... go for it!

Comment

I have to say Adam, that's one sweet looking ride. Damn, wish mine looked that good.

Satch

Comment

Mine doesn't do much either. I also just like the look better than a naked headlight.

Comment

dang you guys got sweet looking bikes.
                dang dang dang.. I'm jealous. Just need some more cash.... then she'll be up to par.

Satch

Comment

i have that bubble looking fairing on my 78 750, hey those things get the wind of your chest at least.

Comment

All these bikes with this style fairing remind me of Mad Max.
                    Although it's a good sub if you want a Cooley rep. Maybe I should put one on my MY bike, hehe.

Comment

thanks Satch.

i wouldn't be too jealous though...i bet your bike is running at least. i'm hoping to temorarily get mine on the road again sunday. i'm waiting for carb parts.

~Adam

Comment

Working...
                      X