Help! Questions about title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmanz6 View Post
    That is why I stay away from bikes with no title. Every guy on CL says "I don't have the title but it's easy to get one". Well dill-hole if it's so easy then you get it and I'll pay another $150 for the bike... Good luck but if the guy you got it from never transferred the title then he doesn't do you any good except to hopefully give you the name of the guy he bought it from and then you have to hope he wasn't lying about getting a title from that guy. Never tried the title search but you will have to have a notarized BOS to do much of anything and getting a BOS from the guy who never had it in his name is still useless. Good luck man, you're gonna need it.
    Nah, it's easy.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Yeah Colorado makes it easy with the bonded title system..
      I know how to navigate the Washington state system but every state is different.

Comment

Originally posted by sschering View Post
        Yeah Colorado makes it easy with the bonded title system..
        I know how to navigate the Washington state system but every state is different.
        No, Colorado is completely ridiculous. No one would even try it on a vehicle that is not worth a lot of money.
        ITS is easy.
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
          No, Colorado is completely ridiculous. No one would even try it on a vehicle that is not worth a lot of money.
          ITS is easy.
          TKENT is right. ITS is the way to go. Minnesota is as bad as IL and I went ITS and no problem.

Comment

Working...
          X