wiring harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wiring harness

After searching here and on the internets (both of them!), I'm just going to go ahead and ask. Please tell me if I can get a new wiring harness for my '79 GS 1000. Mine is in not too good shape and the ones I saw on ebay, they're not too much better. I've seen the posts where somebody takes it completely apart and cleans it all up and everything, but I don't quite have the time or knowledge to do something like that. I really just want the thing to run!!!

Not that I'm aware of. That being said...a new one can be made. Wether or not you want to pay for it, is another story.

Comment

How much do you think it would cost? and who would I talk to? Also, I'm looking at this dyna digital setup and it says it includes "complete wiring harness." Do you guys think that is what I'm looking for or is that just the wiring for the digital ignition?

Comment

My guess is it is just the harness for the ignition. I doubt they will "rewire" your bike for EVERY application.

As for who you would talk to...start searching the yellow pages or the web. The thing is, it would be a 'one-off' order and you will pay through the nose. In addition...some of the plugs may not even be produced any longer.

Comment

Working...
        X