X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DONE!

Comment

Sargent seat cover

Photos.............I did a Sargent seat cover this spring on my '83 1100E. They were VERY helpful. They sent me color samples and gave me style ideas. I installed the cover myself. You'll need a strong staple gun and a heat gun to soften the cover to get it tight. The seat looks great.........I couldn't be happier. Cost me about $80.

Here's a link to a photo:

Webshots, the best in Desktop Wallpaper, Desktop Backgrounds, and Screen Savers since 1995.

Here's a link to Sargent's:

Sargent Cycle Products provides high-quality aftermarket motorcycle seats and accessories to create the ideal riding experience.

Click on 'Custom Seat Services' then 'Upholstery Styling Guide' to see how many different ways you can make your cover.
      IBA# 24077
      '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
      '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
      '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

hi,
        thanks for the tips, looks like sargents is a good bet, by the way the link to your photo didn't work

Photos

Comment

Link

Hmmmm...what happened when you tried the link? I just tried it and it took me to a Webshots page with pics of my three bikes.
          IBA# 24077
          '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
          '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
          '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Originally posted by motorcyclemodeller
            8) Dr. Dre 8)
            weren't you shot and killed by a rival rapper??

Comment

it says -

You do not appear to be the owner of this album.
              Make sure you are logged in.

which sort of implies I need to register to view

Comment

torn seat!

Only one thing for you to do......automotive reapholsterer.nuff said 8)

Comment

Working...
                X