1982 gs300l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 gs300l

I just recently acquired a 1982 Suzuki GS300L. It is going to be my first bike as soon as i get it running. I want to know if anyone has a service manual for this bike or a wiring diagram for the bike. My step father had it running but took it apart and never hooked the wiring back up. If anyone can help I would be greatly appreciative.

hey, though my name says new, i have owned my gs 300L for a couple of months now.

I have the wiring diagram on my computer. send me your email and i can email it to you.

I love these bikes. Enough power for me (im a teenager)

if you need any help on yours pm me. BassCliff should be along shortly with your mega-welcome

Comment

Greetings and Salutations!!

Hi Mr. redarrow,

I don't have a lot for your particular bike, but you are welcome to whatever resources are on my website (check the "More Manuals" link). Let me say "Hi"...

Here is your very own magical, mystical, mythical, mind-expanding "mega-welcome". Please take notice of the "Top 10 Common Issues", the Carb Rebuild Series, and the Stator Papers. Now let me roll out the welcome mat for you...

Please click here for your mega-welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors, and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. Don't forget, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

manual

you can get a manual thru clymer but it's about 60 bucks...

Comment

Fellas .. I have a factory manual but just don't have physical access to it at the moment. I do plan to scan it hopefully before year end.

Feel free to email me.

Comment

I reinstalled a Wiring harness on my bike like 3 times. all i can tell you is to start from the back and make your way forward with it, plugging things in. The colors are very accurate, just match them up. I know it sounds tedious but you will have a running bike after your done

Comment

you can post pics on here too. I like those 300's

Comment

Working...
              X