Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free manual site (another one)

Looks good this one.........

Free motorcycle service manuals for download, workshops and service manuals, electrical schematics and more from carlsalter.com

Hi,

That link is listed on my website. There are other sources too. Have a look...

Click here for more manuals

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Opps my bad

Comment

Originally posted by sharpy View Post
        Opps my bad
        Not at all. I appreciate your efforts and willingness to share. I'd be happy to add any resources you find to the list on my site. We're all just trying to help each other.

BassCliff

Comment

Has anyone got the new passwords in to the Ebsco library yet? I'm in the UK so popping down to the library in Chicago or wherever with a US library card isn't an option - and they do have a very good collection of manuals in there.
          79 GS1000S
          79 GS1000S (another one)
          80 GSX750
          80 GS550
          80 CB650 cafe racer
          75 PC50 - the one with OHV and pedals...
          75 TS100 - being ridden (suicidally) by my father

Comment

I have a user and password, but all I get now is the library reference card. Cant locate the manuals either.

Comment

Hi,

The library on the campus where I work recently dropped the online manual resources. The institution must pay for the access and I suppose there was not enough interest to keep paying the fees. I suppose I could check my city or county library and see if they carry the online manuals.

BassCliff

Comment

Working...
              X