Shock compatability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shock compatability

I missed a set of Marzocchi shocks for my gs1000s on ebay the other day, but have now found another set labeled as belonging to a CB750, same length, look the same, but are they the same?

Any expert opinions?

Cheers

Angus

If they are the same length, and the same configuration (eye to clevis) they should work for you. To cross check, go to another site like Progressive Suspension for example, and see if both bikes take the same Progressive shocks. Years ago, I bought a pair of near-new Progressive shocks on ebay off a CB900, IIRC, but they turned out to be too long for my GS1100, and I resold them.
    Tony.
    '82 GS1100E

Originally posted by themess
    Only in your own mind did you refute what I wrote.

Comment

Speaking of progressive I have the Progressive 412 Series, for $100 (at least when I bought them) very nice shocks for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysuzyq View Post
        If they are the same length, and the same configuration (eye to clevis) they should work for you. To cross check, go to another site like Progressive Suspension for example, and see if both bikes take the same Progressive shocks. Years ago, I bought a pair of near-new Progressive shocks on ebay off a CB900, IIRC, but they turned out to be too long for my GS1100, and I resold them.
        Tony.
        Just checked it and they are the same.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Cheers

Angus

Comment

Working...
        X