New spark plugs caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New spark plugs caps

HI does anyone know where in AUS I can buy the NGK spark plug connectors or should I just buy a new ignition connection thingy?

Most any motorcycle shop should be able to get them. You need a 5K ohm cap I don't have the numbers handy..

Comment

If you can't find them locally, z1enterprises ships internationally:
      Z1 Enterprises specializes in quality Motorcycle parts for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha Classic Japanese motorcycles from the 1970's and 1980's.

They show several angles, not sure which you need. When I called them for my replacements, they knew which ones my bike needed and sold me the correct ones.

Be sure and snip off the tip of the wire to remove the tarnished/corroded internal wire, of course.

Comment

Hi,

2 each - NGK XB05F and VB05F.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
          Hi,

BassCliff
          I have these on my bike but know that the angle is slightly different than stock and the wire can ground against the head if you are not careful with how you position the hold down clamps.
          Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
            Hi,

BassCliff
            DON'T order these from BikeBandit, there website had them crossreferenced wrong and you will receive the wrong caps... then you will contact them by e-mail, instant chat and telephone 15 or 16 times, they will send you the wrong parts 2 more times, they will promise to charge back the money to your account, which will never happen, and you still wont have plug caps.

Comment

Originally posted by C.V. View Post
              DON'T order these from BikeBandit, there website had them crossreferenced wrong and you will receive the wrong caps... then you will contact them by e-mail, instant chat and telephone 15 or 16 times, they will send you the wrong parts 2 more times, they will promise to charge back the money to your account, which will never happen, and you still wont have plug caps.

Is this why they're called "Bike Bandit" ??
              '85 GS550L - SOLD
              '85 GS550E - SOLD
              '82 GS650GL - SOLD
              '81 GS750L - SOLD
              '82 GS850GL - trusty steed
              '80 GS1100L - son's project bike
              '82 GS1100G - SOLD
              '81 GS1100E - Big Red (daily rider)

Comment

Originally posted by C.V. View Post
                LMAO.. Speaking from experience?
                sigpic

82 GS850
                78 GS1000
                04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
                .................________-|___\____
                ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Originally posted by Octain View Post
                  LMAO.. Speaking from experience?
                  Unfortunately. A very true story, and why I no longer patronize BB. I still haven't gotten around to replacing the caps on the outside cyls!

Comment

Working...
                  X