anyone with a high res wiring digram?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone with a high res wiring digram?

does enyone have a high resolution wiring diagram scan? the only ones i can find are very blurry

only wiring info i need is engine, the wiring on this bike is going to be barebones

Originally posted by bobbed750 View Post
    does enyone have a high resolution wiring diagram scan? the only ones i can find are very blurry

only wiring info i need is engine, the wiring on this bike is going to be barebones
    what bike and did you check bikecliff's website?

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
      what bike ... ?
      I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that it might be a 750, based on his username.

Somehow, I just can't picture a bobbed 16-valve 750, so will further guess that it's an older, 8-valve 750.

Am I close?

BassCliff has one, click on this link to see it.

sigpic
      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
      Family Portrait
      Siblings and Spouses
      Mom's first ride
      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that it might be a 750, based on his username.

Somehow, I just can't picture a bobbed 16-valve 750, so will further guess that it's an older, 8-valve 750.

Am I close?

BassCliff has one, click on this link to see it.

Steve,
        I have a Clymer GS 750 manual that IIRC has about 7 to 8 different schematics in the back as every variant seems to be different (by make and year). So which one of those you think he wants? I can't terminate a binary search over 8 options with one decision point.

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
          Steve,
          I have a Clymer GS 750 manual that IIRC has about 7 to 8 different schematics in the back as every variant seems to be different (by make and year). So which one of those you think he wants? I can't terminate a binary search over 8 options with one decision point.
          He only wants the engine part anyway, are they that much different for just the engine?

I'm think very basic here, you know, battery, ignition switch, points, coils. That's assuming, of course, that his bike is '79 or earlier, so it still has a kick-start.

sigpic
          mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
          hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
          #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
          #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
          Family Portrait
          Siblings and Spouses
          Mom's first ride
          Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
          (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            He only wants the engine part anyway, are they that much different for just the engine?

I'm think very basic here, you know, battery, ignition switch, points, coils. That's assuming, of course, that his bike is '79 or earlier, so it still has a kick-start.

Sorry Steve, I only offer free design services if I feel like it

Comment

sorry guys its for a 1980 gs550, if someone could draw a simplified easy to read engine diagram theres some cash waiting in my paypal for them

im a retard when it comes to motorcycle wiring

Comment

Try this link and see if it helps. Its about as basic as it gets.

By the way, I found that by going to the search link here.

Comment

im sure it would be alot of help to someone with some motorcycle wiring knowlage, but im completely in the dark, ans seeing is it is for a 2cyl bike would leave me lost with what to do with my extra coilpack

Comment

Working...
                  X