Front fork tubs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front fork tubs.

I have a 1980 1100ET and have a badly pitted set of fork tubs. Dose anyone know where I can get a new set or good used set.

Thanks
    Greg

I don't know what the hell a fork tub is; perhaps something one bathes in? Kentucky has a few of those...

Seriously, I have a complete set of forks off a 1980 GS850G which may well fit your bike. The tubes are in excellent shape. If interested, email me directly at marinick@erols.com

Nick Diaz
    Middletown, MD

Comment

According to part numbers they are the same toobs! Bill

Comment

Thanks Bill and Karen that save me the time of looking it up myself. Nick please let me know what you want for the forks so I can make an attempt to come and get them.

Greg

Comment

I just realize why your laughing at my post. Even after Nick had made the joke about finding some in KY, I still didn't notice. I guess I should pay a little more attention to what I post.

Comment

Greg,
            I already sent you both an e-mail and a p.m. with info on the forks, price, etc. I need to know whether the forks in your bike are leading-axle forks or ones where the axle is directly below the forks. Reply to me directly at my e-mail address below.

Nick
            marinick@erols.com

Comment

Working...
            X