Regulator/Rectifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regulator/Rectifiers

Well, I went for a 1200km trip a week or so ago and when I got back my battery was empty At the time I just filled up the battery again and ignored it but now that I've looked into it I'm putting 18volts into the battery so I figure I need a new regulator.

Anyway, how long does it take to get a regulator from Electrex shipped to Ontario(ie. Across the border)? I want it for Tuesday of next week but we've got some holidays coming and I haven't order yet.

Thanks, Steve (God I hope I don't have to take the RAV4 on my next trip...I shouldn't have traded my E150 with my parents for the summer)

I got my electrex in three days and I'm in Florida. I guess the milage is about the same for you.

Earl
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I ordered mine about a month ago and it took two weeks. Unreliable Package Service sent it on the scenic tour of the country. Dang thing got more traveling done in two weeks than I've done in the last 2 years. Oh well, isolated instance I'm sure, shouldn't take more than 5 days at the worst .

Comment

I gave Electrex a call and they said they would have an RR10 in stock in about a week

Steve

Comment

electrex

I love my electrex r/r. No problems with it and I direct connected everything and even added extra ground wires. My mechanic was proud of me!

Comment

If you can't wait or have a money shortage Check for SLOWPOKE's
            Reg modification in the Tips & Tricks section, Thats what I have on my bike GS850

Comment

Steve, I've got r&r from a cb400, works a charm.

Cheers
              Anthony

Comment

I've been running strong since the beginning of July One of the sites more visible users gave me one off of a GS750.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                X