No announcement yet.

for all who know what this means.... I honor you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie G: that rear cowl was actually pretty simple to create... I'll have to get all my photos online and get a link for yall to look them over!

here's a few of the cowl process: (and the making of my supercar in the background) I'll throw in a few of it at the end... if that's ok?

Comment

and before I forget... here's a sneak peak at the "Williams HPC" (high performance composite) powered by an Autech tuned Nissan Skyline RB20det... final weight is scheduled to sit right under 1100lbs with a full 20 Gallons in fuel in the cell, a 180lb driver and equal\lesser co-pilot.
      the space frame is nearing completion, and should be standing on it's own shortly... exterior panels will be constructed of carbon fiber plates...

I'm just itching in agony because I can't drive it yet!

I began with the thought of building a Lotus 7 \ Caterham... (power to weight ratio) cause I've driven a few, and they go like stink! but then I decided to hit the drafting table and make it completely my design...

anyway... enough yapping!

Comment

OK, we'd LOVE to see the HPC, but all I saw was a bunch of boxes with little red Xs.

sigpic
        mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
        hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
        #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
        #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
        Family Portrait
        Siblings and Spouses
        Mom's first ride
        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
        (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

steve... got 'em fixed.. was a "privacy" issue with my host.

keep in mind that "it aint done yet"

Comment

man, that thing is gonna fly!

Comment

Fascinating vehicle and engine choice. Do you have a web page or site describing it that I missed? The frame looks awfully flimsy to me. I'm sure you know what you're doing but I'd like to know what it's made of. My kid and I were discussing welding together something like that together with a motorcycle engine in it.

Comment

Working...
              X