Yet again another newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet again another newbie

Wondering what model this is and what models share the same parts.
    I need carb boots and some gaskets to get this bike on the road. I know its a 750
    Last edited by Guest; 03-23-2010, 11:11 PM.

ur bike looks like a old kat

Looks like a katana to me but Im kinda new also to zuki land

Comment

Kat

The lack of dual rear shocks makes me wonder.

Comment

Do you also want us to order the parts and install them for you

Comment

Greetings and Salutations!!

Hi Mr. crx-si,

I can guess based on looks, but the stickers on the steering head should give you some information. It looks like a 1986 or so GSX750. It's just a little newer than most of our "classic" GS motorcycles. But that's OK. There will still be lots of good information for you in my "mega-welcome"....

If there's anything you'd like to know about the Suzuki GS model bikes, and most others actually, you've come to the right place. There's a lot of knowledge and experience here in the community. Come on in and let me say "HOoooowwwDY!"....

Here is your very own magical, mystical, mythical, mind-expanding "mega-welcome". Please take notice of the "Top 10 Common Issues", the Carb Rebuild Series, and the Stator Papers. Now let me roll out the welcome mat for you...

Please click here for your mega-welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors, and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. Don't forget, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

I was told it was an 83 gsx750ef, european model. where are the stickers i could not find any.

Comment

Here goes. Some reading material for you.

84, 85, or 86' EF depending on the VIN I would guess.

Hard to tell, but the seat looks recovered.

Nice machine.

Comment

I found out today its an 84 from the vin.

Comment

Working...
                X