good place to order gaskets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good place to order gaskets?

ive been trying like hell to find a place to order a gasket set (top end) for my GS650E... local palces are either WAY too expensive (200$ish for a set) or cant get them in... i just need a head gasket, valve cover gasket, exhaust gaskets, and valve breather gasket. anyone have any good experiences with any online places?? thanks!

I ordered a set of Vesrah from Sudco for about $85.00. Less than the local shop wanted for the head gasket.

It had everything you are asking for ... except maybe the valve breather gasket -- I'm not sure I know what that is (maybe the item sitting atop the valve cover?).

Comment

cool, thanks for the link - unfortunately they dont have gaskets for the GS650 - damn. this 700$ daily rider is turning out to be quite expensive. haha..

Comment

Originally posted by guttercat
        cool, thanks for the link - unfortunately they dont have gaskets for the GS650 - damn. this 700$ daily rider is turning out to be quite expensive. haha..
        i bought mine from the dealer for 32 bucks for a valve cover gasket the cheapest I found anywhere else was 25 plus shipping so i just went thru the dealer Did get Suzuki brand parts which I prefer

Comment

Ron Ayers:

11141-34202 is superceded to 11140-34811.

Part Number: 11140-34811
          Description: GASKET SET,CYL
          Price: $73.31

Hap

Comment

Hap!! A RUSH Fan!!!! :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by propflux01
              Hap!! A RUSH Fan!!!! :twisted:
              Have been for years, Tim!

Hap

Comment

[/quote]

Have been for years, Tim!

Hap[/quote]

Cool, but hate to say it, we seem to be a dying breed nowadays....

Comment

Working...
                X