Another oil question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another oil question

Ok my bike has 43,821.9 miles on it. I am pretty sure the bike was never realy beat on. When I get the bevel gears and get the bike on the road agan what do you think about using synthetic oil in it like mobile 1 or somthing

Stay tuned to this thread. I think we're going to get into that particular question.
    All you want to know about synthetics. Subject - Oil question

Robben

Comment

Lots of diferent opinions. Use it and see if you notice any diference in the oil temp. it cant hurt your bike. More than likely it willmake your engine last longer. Some folks say it makes the clutch slip. Not mybike even when i powershift with the throttle wide open. If the clutch slips then itneeds attention. dont blame the oil. Good luck.

Comment

I can direct you to the ultimate website on oil, EVERYTHING you'd ever want to know. If the moderators will allow, I can post the address, if not, PM me and I will give it to you ( No, it is NOT an Amsoil site) :twisted:

Comment

Tim, the moderators are not at all likely to reject your post. The reason for having this Forum is to provide information to all members, or those who choose just to tune in read.

If it is valuable advice, go with it. Post away!
          Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

I just wanted to make sure i did not step on anyones 'foot'...the site is www.bobistheoilguy.com click on 'FORUMS' on the left side about midway down. This is a website not unlike this one, knowledgable people, no BS, and professional, not a bunch of know-nothing-but-thinks-they-know-everything types. If you spens some time going over things you will be suprised there is alot to learn there. :twisted:

Comment

Working...
            X