Someone posted they had a problem with REG/RECT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone posted they had a problem with REG/RECT

It seems like they bought it from Electrex but I am not sure. Anyone remember that post?

Re: Someone posted they had a problem with REG/RECT

Originally posted by Alwyn678
    It seems like they bought it from Electrex but I am not sure. Anyone remember that post?
    you going to get that reg/rec? let me know if you do, i need one too.

Comment

Originally posted by chud271
      Yeah I think I am gonna break down and do it....I still need to positivley identify it as the culprit though........Bring over the SV let me take it for a ride :twisted: and check my voltage out while I am gone .
      Maybe we can get a volume discount

Comment

Yeah I think I am gonna break down and do it....I still need to positivley identify it as the culprit though........Bring over the SV let me take it for a ride :twisted: and check my voltage out while I am gone .
        [-X HA! fat chance.. on both counts! if you go to the electrex website, they also have a GREAT troubleshooting flow chart. I meant to give it to you the other day, I printed it out and everything :roll:

Up for a ride this weekend? Have you thought about putting an ATL ride together?

Comment

[-X HA! fat chance.. on both counts! if you go to the electrex website, they also have a GREAT troubleshooting flow chart. I meant to give it to you the other day, I printed it out and everything :roll:

Up for a ride this weekend? Have you thought about putting an ATL ride together?
          Just Leave the SV with me..I can't ride this weekend as I will be out of town however next weekend would work for sure........let me know

Comment

Working...
          X