windshield for gs750es 83

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

windshield for gs750es 83

Does anyone make a larger than stock windshield for this bike ?also does anyone still make stock windshields for my bike? 8) Mark

Snowfrog, try Gustafssen Airscreens, I think they probably have what you need.
    Doze.

Comment

if its the website i found Gustafssen Airscreens they make inflatable movie screens and i think that would be a little bigger on the front of my bike than i was hoping for 8) Mark

Comment

I think this is the correct site:

Gustafsson Plastics
        Industry leader in aftermarket and custom motorcycle windscreens. We will bring your windshield ideas to life!

Comment

Tanks guys 8) Mark

Comment

snofrog, if you get one of Gustafsson screens, please let us know your opinion of the product. I have an 83 GS750ES, also, and would be interested in how good the fit and quality are.

Thanks,

Simon Waters

Comment

Simon wrote:

snofrog, if you get one of Gustafsson screens, please let us know your opinion of the product. I have an 83 GS750ES, also, and would be interested in how good the fit and quality are.
              I'm with Simon on this one. I also have an 83 GS750E, although it isn't an S model. What I saw of the Gustafsson screens on the website I liked. Thanks.

Comment

mine is actually an 1983 750 e that i converted to an es (thanks Jim Bowman) and the windshield is beyond polishing .i will be ordering new from them in the spring and will update then.for now the short time i have to ride it yet i`m not going to bother with getting new i was just curious if any were still being produced.i liked the fact that you could get one oversize and will contemplate that over the winter also thanks again guys 8) Mark

Comment

Working...
                X