Looking for side covers 1982 GS850L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for side covers 1982 GS850L

I have a 1982 GS850L that I'm looking to finish up in the next week or so to enjoy it before it gets stored for the winter. I need a set of side covers to go on this puppy, but I have had no luck finding anyone selling them on E-bay over the last month, thought I would post here and see what sticks.
    Thanks!

Try finding new replacements.

Try finding some new replacement covers. Search the web for Suzuki parts, and look around some of the sites that sell new parts. It didn't take me long to come accross new side covers. They will be basic black with no paint, but they shouldn't cost too much.

Comment

The only place I have found that offers them and shows the price is Bikebandit.com, which is who I use a lot but it will cost me nearly $150 for all the emblems and covers. Way too much!!! That's more than I have invested in the whole bike so far, including buying the bike. Someone told me about a bike boneyard in Chillicothe Ohio, I might see if I can find where that is at, but having what I'm looking for is another story.
      Thanks

Comment

I think the bikebandit ones are painted though.

I think the bikebandit covers are painted. Might be a worth while investment for new painted covers.

Comment

Working...
        X