Swingarm bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swingarm bushings

Has anyone ever tried bronse bushings to replace the swingarm brgs if so what were the results and where did you get them

Re: Swingarm bushings

Originally posted by SqDancerLynn1
    Has anyone ever tried bronse bushings to replace the swingarm brgs if so what were the results and where did you get them
    I've never tried the bushings but if you elect to go back with the bearings let me know. If you have a 1100E I probably have the bearings and the tools to replace your old ones. I went to a bearing house and bought 7 bearings (it was a minimum order thing) for less than the cost of two bearings from my Suzuki dealer. I will send them to you for what they cost me (about $7 or $8 apiece as I recall) and the tools. All I ask is that you send the tools back when you get a chance.

Hap

Comment

Mine has bearings Just wondering about possibility if it would be worth trying to find bushings

Comment

That's a very nice offer from you, Hap........unfortunately, you forgot to mention that one of the conditions is that it is mandatory for SqDancerLynn1 to wear the Hap Call ceremonial bushing-changing thong........and it can get mighty drafty in the garage at this time of year. 8O

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X