INFO on GS750ES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INFO on GS750ES

does anyone have any info about this bike that they can give me like magizne articles or ne thing. or any performance up-grades that you may have done. i am also about to paint this bike so some good paint ideas are also welcome. thanks guys

Re: INFO on GS750ES

Originally posted by pete_holden
    does anyone have any info about this bike that they can give me like magizne articles or ne thing. or any performance up-grades that you may have done. i am also about to paint this bike so some good paint ideas are also welcome. thanks guys
    Have you tried the search feature? Search also for info on the '85 GS700, close cousin to the '83 GS750es?

Comment

See http://www.suzukicycles.org/ They may not always be right, but it's woth a shot.

Michael

Comment

1984 GS750

I have a 84 GS750 since new. What exactley are you looking for? I have an article from 83 from Motorcyclist magazine about hopping up a 83 with some Yosh stuff. Interesting read. My 750 has 169,000 kms on it now. Great bike.

Kevan

Comment

kevan, i would definetly want to read it. is there any way u can send it to me? or even post it . but if u decide to send it then send it to pete_holden@yahoo.com
          thanks guys for they replies an the search turned out loads of hits thanks for the suggestion .

Comment

Pete,
            I can photocopy it and drop it in the mai. Send me an email
            kevanw@sympatico.cal

Comment

I have had a 1983 GS750ES since new, so I have picked up some articles over the years (my wife threw out my copies of the period road tests, though ). Pete, if you want copies, let me know and I will send them over the internet (I think that I have scanned images of them all).

Kevan, if you have an easy way of sending a copy of your Motorcyclist magazine, I would sure appreciate a copy.

Simon Waters

Comment

I will try to get a decent scan of it and send it .

Kevan

Comment

Any way I can get copies of that stuff, too?

don@foalcams.com

Thanks,

-Q!

Comment

articles

Me too, pleeeeeeaaaaaase!
                    markccharrop@aol.com

...see what you started!

Comment

Simon
                      id definetly love to see some of the stuff oyu have . if you can, can u please send them to pete_holden@yahoo.com . thanks, and kevan ill be e-mailing you soon, thanks for all the help guys

Comment

ooh ooh me too! Pretty please! luke@spithappens.org

Comment

I have that copy with the "Power of the Poconos" bikes. It's an '83 with a Yosh head, Yosh Stage 1 cams, 29mm smoothbores, and Dymags. I have a road test for the 700.

Comment

GS Article

I have that article scanned. Let me know if you want a copy. It is a large file. I can send it as one email or as 5 individual pages.

kevanw@sympatico.ca

Comment

Working...
                            X