1983 GSX750ES (European model) exhaust replacement, question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1983 GSX750ES (European model) exhaust replacement, question

Hello, I've just bought myself an 750 es and wonders if the 4-1 exhaust system from oil-cooled gixxers will fit to the engine, the rest is no problem. I will bend the tubes for the rest of the system, its just the engine mount I'm worried about.

Originally posted by Billy Ricks
    It's me using the Yosh Gixxer pipe on my 700. The '83 and up 700/750 models share the same port diameter and spacing as the oil cooled GSXR's. Earlier 750 and liter class GS models have larger diameter ports.

Comment

Ok Thanks, Then I know.

Comment

The pipes for oil cooled Gixxers fit, but that doesn't mean you won't have to make some mods to the pipe and or bike to make it fit. Mine fits tight under the pan. It's a stainless Duplex with a carbon can and aluminum spigots. It exits high at the rear for increased ground clearance. I had already modified my peg arrangement to make room for a Gixxer swingarm so how the pipe will fit with stock pegs I can't vouch for. Different models from different manufacturers may work better with stock pegs. You could also use Katana pipes since they use the oil cooled motors.

Comment

Thanx, I will go out on gixxer-exhaust hunting. Then w'ell see

Comment

Working...
          X