Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pictures of my 78 gs1000 drag bike old school cool!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bike

first think throw the handle bars away and get some straight ones. i can see this bike looking great with the parts you are talking about. turn signals im buying some small ones on ebay they are black and about 2 inches long complete about 35.00 a set to.

Comment

good idea about the bars...got any suggestions about where to go....value vs. price.?

Comment

bars

ebay you can allways find them for about 10.00 to 30.00 i just sold a set of chrome one for 30.00 i can buy a tank for a harley from a guy the next town over for 40.00

Comment

Gotta save some money up for a welder before I do the tank swapping. I have 1 year welding experience at the vocational school in high school...(could take that in place of 4 high school credits) So I know I could do it....just gotta get one.

Comment

Im looking for a stock exhaust for a 78 1000E. Anyone have one they want to get rid of?

Comment

stock pipes

call 1-800-455-8733 they have alot of bikes for parts im buying them out in january 04

Comment

Michael,
                Is there any flex in that rear suspension? It looks like those bars are at a drastic angle....I dont want to have to worry about the swingarm flying up my pooper when hitting a bump.....though you said you extended your swingarm....so I think the stock one will not be at such an angle.

Comment

rear swing arm

yes the stock swing will allow the bars to be more straight up mine has no bounce

Comment

hear is what i did to mine it gave it a low look but still kept the suspension
                    Last edited by Guest; 06-25-2006, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X