i need body parts!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need body parts!!!

does anyone know of a source for new side-covers for my 1982 gs750t?
    i'm in severe need of these and cannot even locate used one? any help will be greatly appreciated

First I would get the part #s. Check with http://www.bikebandit.com
    Look in the mags for suzuki NOS parts dealers. And the last, keep checking ebay

Comment

If you check on Bikebandit They show 1982GS750TZ
      bikebandit pn # 501295-001 RH $60.98
      501801-001 L $60.98
      Usually if a price is shown it is available? Replace the mounting rubbers too.

Comment

Ebay for sure as a start. There are more parts for GS750's on there than any other GS bike.

Also, call your dealer. Mine has new side covers for my 78 GS1000 in stock.

Comment

If you search EBAY, then here is a tip that I use to locate stuff. for the gs, in the search box, type 'GS750', then do another typed 'GS 750', and finally, type in 'Suzuki GS'. you will be suprised at the different results you will get doing it this way. :twisted:

Comment

If you search EBAY, then here is a tip that I use to locate stuff. for the gs, in the search box, type 'GS750', then do another typed 'GS 750', and finally, type in 'Suzuki GS'. you will be suprised at the different results you will get doing it this way. :twisted:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sorry about that....Kept getting that DEBUG error saying my post wasn't applied. So i kept hitting the 'submit' button not realising it was posting after all. :twisted:

Comment

You can delete your own duplicates Tim

Just click the little X next to the edit button.

I reported that debug error to the editors.

Comment

Working...
                      X