Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for carb work. Need to know were to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for carb work. Need to know were to buy?

Hi. Its time to rebuild the carbs on my 79 GS850G I would like to buy a kit to rebuild and rejet all of the carbs but dont know were to find such a kit. I would like to keep it all stock. Any suggestions on were to look for kits?

I have seen numerous carb rebuild kits for all model GS's on Ebay.

Comment

I have not seen any for GS850/ slide type in some time on ebay. they do show up. I would check with http://www.crc2onlinecatalog.com OR If you want to rejet I would use a 78-79 GS1000 kit or even GS750 Same parts (gaskets,orings/float needle) just different jets

Comment

Re: Time for carb work. Need to know were to buy?

Ive been dealing with the guys at cyclerecycle for some years and I'm pretty sure they can help you out. :-)

The dont list an 850 for 79, so just give them a call. Great people to deal with. :-)

Earl

Originally posted by Jasonw24
        Hi. Its time to rebuild the carbs on my 79 GS850G I would like to buy a kit to rebuild and rejet all of the carbs but dont know were to find such a kit. I would like to keep it all stock. Any suggestions on were to look for kits?
        Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Working...
        X