Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS1197TX wrote:

Thanks Mike,
    My main reason for using the 1150 cover would be to divert oil flow through the cooler....I believe it blocks an internal passage to achieve this
    You are correct on the 1150 cover diverting the oil flow through the cooler. Do not use the 1150 cover without an oil cooler as the 'dimple' does not allow sufficient oil flow to keep your engine alive. All 1150's that I'm aware of came stock with an oil cooler. Suzuki engineers must have thought that not enough oil was going to the cooler with the 1100 cover.

Comment

Penrite, and Australin company. I think you tried looking up a distributor in the US previously. It is not a cheap car oil, but less expensive than bike oils

Comment

Originally posted by saaz
        Penrite, and Australin company. I think you tried looking up a distributor in the US previously. It is not a cheap car oil, but less expensive than bike oils
        Yes i remember that now--Thanks> I didnt know if it was the same thing because I didnt remember the name. That viscosity spread is magnificent.

Comment

Yes, perfect for the GS...and it last really well in the bike, hot or cold weather

Comment

Working...
          X