17" Front rims for older GS ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17" Front rims for older GS ?????

Did any of the GS's around 1983-85 have 17" front wheels?? I want to change the one on my 700E (currently 16") , but keep the same style of rim ie 3 pairs of spokes.....thanks

Re: 17" Front rims for older GS ?????

I dont know of any of the GS series that used a 17" front wheel, but I could be wrong.

I would like to change the front rim on my 750 from 19 to 16", so if youre interested in selling the 16" rim off the 700, let me know. I'm down south of you a little north of Naples. PM me if youre interested in selling.

Earl

Originally posted by kawaman17
    Did any of the GS's around 1983-85 have 17" front wheels?? I want to change the one on my 700E (currently 16") , but keep the same style of rim ie 3 pairs of spokes.....thanks
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

here's some info that may help
      Get fast and reliable internet services for individuals, businesses, and organizations. Our high-speed internet, email, and web hosting solutions are designed to meet your specific needs. Stay connected to the world with our seamless connectivity.

Comment

Check some pf the Kawis and Yamahas from the period. They used the same style wheels and may have used a 17". The FZs used 17" wheels I believe.

Comment

Working...
        X