Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gs1100 motor rip

Originally posted by austinstephens
    this person who sold the motor to me has posted several times in this forum..i won't disclose his name right now..but everyone needs to watch out purchasing stuff from him.....
    If you have a legitimate complaint, and so far it appears you do, take it up with Frank to have it posted in the Dead beat section where everyone can see it.
    Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

They said the engine was in the US, did not specify where? The husbands eBay account says their in New York As much as I would like to buy it I don't think I want to risk the money

Comment

Originally posted by SqDancerLynn1
        They said the engine was in the US, did not specify where? The husbands eBay account says their in New York As much as I would like to buy it I don't think I want to risk the money
        There are Londons in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia, and Wisconsin....

Hap

Comment

maybe a stupid question but I'll ask it anyway:

what's the problem here? what we seem to have is a dirty engine with low compressions measured COLD and a worn-out front sprocket...

no real problems encountered yet... wash it, retighten the bolts and measure the compressions warm...

Comment

Originally posted by SqDancerLynn1
            Wern't me either In fact there is a GS1100G motor on ebay right now , but the Add looks fishy??? What do you think? Got an email reply said it was purchased by husband, I checked Husbands???? feed back had womens shoes and purses for sale.
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6027
            If you look at it that motor appears as if it was run without the right side header pipes on it. Or with a really bad seal.

Comment

Working...
            X