pods without mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pods without mods?

i was wondering if i could get pods without having to modify the jets...would it help?...just beacuse at certain engine conditions it seems to be starving for more air, making that carburetor gargle sounds until i let off the throttle a little, then it cathces up, but i dont want to have to do that.

thanks, Ian

If you want to melt your pistons and burn your valves go ahead, if you even get it started that way.

Comment

It's not starving for air, it's starving for fuel. You probably have a slight varnish buildup in the pilot system. Nearly everyone in here will tell you that simply pulling the airbox makes it unrideable.

Comment

ok, thanks...i got the carbs off now, and was planing on tearing them down and cleaning them...ill eep my air box on

Comment

If you have the carbs off you may as well put new jets and needles in. Half the work is taking them off in the first place.

Comment

if i got new jets though, what else would i need to do...aftermarket exhaust?...i dont have too much money to blow

Comment

No, just clean the ones that you have. Check the carb cleaning series found from the homepage and do a quick-clean. Check the carb boots for any rubber seperation.

Comment

Working...
              X