Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will this fit

i have a 82 GS1100E i was wondering if these were universal or not

They are not universal. They vary in size. Some are 4" across and some are only 3 1/2" or so. Ask the seller to measure it. That one looks like mine, '79 GS1000E, (4", or just a hair under.)
    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Notice the current high bidder..............one of our own, sqdancerlynn!

Joe
      IBA# 24077
      '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
      '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
      '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Found them for my bike at BikeBandit for only 12 for one side and 13 for the other...cool. and side cases are cheap(somewhat) wonder if they r real shiny. If i change to new cases do i need gaskets or is it just nice to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Nardy
          Notice the current high bidder..............one of our own, sqdancerlynn!

Joe
          not any more, and the winner gets to pay $ 19.77 (shipping included)

Comment

OUT bid again

Comment

Lynn bike bandit doesn't have them, they do for mine

Comment

With all of the spare parts I have I could probably almost put together another bike

Comment

:? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2448807361 21.07 + S&H ! I bid to 15$I got one for the clutch cover for 6$ a couple months ago !

Comment

Working...
                  X