If this exhaust fit on my gs750es

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this exhaust fit on my gs750es

Someone know if this exhaust fit on gs750 es : GSXR 750 VANCE & HINES EXHAUST 93-95. I know i have to made custom braket for fit on the footpeg. But the will fit on the motor?

tanks
    Fred

that a 83 gs750es sorry

that a 83 gs750es sorry

Comment

If it's from an oil-cooled GSXR, it should fit - as long as the pipes have a 41mm outside diameter at the exhaust port. The water-cooled versions had different sized exhaust ports. You'll have to do a bit of fabbing for brackets and what not, but it should work.

The late eighties thru early nineties GSXR-1100 pipe should work too (1986-1992, I think).

-Q!

1983 GS750E

Comment

The '93 and up aren't likely to fit. Those are liquid cooled motors that were more compact than the air/oil cooled.

Comment

if this exhaust fits my gs

Can't answer your question, but I hope you et multi reponses. I have an 83 as well, with some bizarre aftermarket exhausts and would like to source something more in keeping with the GS look. Did you run across anything else besides the M.A.C.? Of course I'm in the wilds of (Blame) Canada, so I don't expect to just go to my local dealer...

Comment

Working...
          X