Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, figuring out part #s without a fiche :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, figuring out part #s without a fiche :)

Go to http://www.motorbiketoronto.com and enter the bike you've got.
    Then go through the list of ALL PARTS and click on one. Beside the pencil thing you'll see a pair of 5 digit numbers which is the Suzuki part number. I've checked a bunch of parts that I've bought for my 400 and they come up correctly but it is not an exhaustive list. I wasn't able to find exhaust gaskets for my bike. If you want to type in a Zook part number replace the - with a space.

Good luck, Steve

They don't appear to be the updated part #s so you can go to Ron Ayers to have their system figure out the new #. Not really necessary though, all Suzuki dealer systems will do this automatically if you give them an old number.

Comment

WOW 8O 8O :twisted:
      What a site Steve
      Thanks
      Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
      2000 Kawasaki Concours
      Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Cool site they also list used parts when available

Comment

I've bought a couple of used parts from them in the past. They are quite reasonable on pricing compared to lots of salvage yards in the states.
          sigpic

SUZUKI:
          1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
          HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
          KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
          YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

Working...
          X