www.partspartners.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.partspartners.com

Okay, I'm gonna try to remain calm here but how the hell do you use this site? :twisted:

They have parts manuals for everything that's Japanese and rolls on 2 wheels here, including Grey Market bikes (fiche) but I'll be damned if I can't figure out how to "buy" the free membership.

There is an incredible wealth of information on this site for just about any oddball bike available but it's run by the British. Do they have a 4th button on their mouse or something!? ahhhhhhhhhhhh

try www.partspartners.com/html/gsx400.html for a taste, if you've got a TSCC motor it's a GSX over there.

Steve

I will give them a ring tomorrow, it looks a promising source. But I can't find out how to join either!
    I've tried all different ways, maybe it's a on-line computer game, and you have to find your way through the maze!!

Comment

you dont need to be a member to buy . I theeenk

Find your domain name at HugeDomains. Start using this domain right away.

I still couldnt find any parts for my gs1100e--i tried gsx also

Comment

Very confusing :roll: :roll: :roll:

Comment

I've tried ringing the telephone numbers given on the site & they all come back disconnected. I even tried the fax number, that is the same.
          I also tried ringing Powerslide Bikes, as that name comes up on the site, again disconnected.
          So I would guess that whoever it was doesn't exist anymore.

Comment

That's a real shame. I'll have to see if I can't get ahold of somebody there to sell me a fiche or an electronic copy of one. I need one bad, I'm taking my bike out of civilisation this summer if at all possible. No parts will be available locally so I need a fiche to make sure any parts I have mailed to me are the correct ones. I don't want to have to wait 2 weeks for the wrong parts...

Steve

Comment

It's not a Cultural thing I'm in England and I've spent many a pointless hour trying to find my model amongst the millions of GSX750's and still never found my S2/SD

Comment

Nothing for my GS750E...looks like all the 750s I saw for Suzuki are for every counrty EXCEPT, Canada and the US
                But if your not from North America, it looks like it might be good spot.

Comment

http://www.partspartners.com/html/gsx1100.html (shows incorrect chain length for EX)

http://www.partspartners.com/html/_s_search_cc_s.asp and put in the CCs of your bike

No luck with a fiche yet...I emailed them saying I would buy one so I should get some kind of response.

Comment

Working...
                  X